Vanity top installation tips:
- Verify style and measurement.
- Ensure vanity base is level and flat. If not, the vanity top will eventually take the shape of the uneven base.
- Trial fit the top. If top needs to be trimmed, a belt sander or circular saw equipped with a masonry blade may be used. Always wear eye and respiratory protection.
- Install the drain and faucets according to the manufacturer’s directions. A good quality silicone sealant should be used under the drain collar and bottom washer. Tighten the nut to finger tight plus 1/2 turn to 1 turn. It is important that you Do Not Overtighten the Drain. Wipe off excess silicone immediately. (Do Not Use Plumbers Putty.)
- Apply silicone to under side corners of top and set in place.
- Connect drain and water supply lines.
- Seal all wall joints with silicone.